We’ll be heading to North Carolina in a couple of hours and are getting a good sendoff from upstate New York – Right now it’s snowing – Go Figure! It is April 27th after all.
I’ll be visiting my son and his family for the week while Tom attends a photo seminar nearby. My son says that it will be sunny and in the 70’s or 80’s during the day, cooling down to 50’s at night – Can’t ask for anything better than that!
I have a number of quilt projects to finish while we’re away:
- binding on three table runners
- binding on my second small wall-hanging for the guild’s silent auction
- binding for the ALS quilt
- applique on the Celtic applique table topper and
- applique on the Simply Charming fat quarter quilt
Don’t think I’ll run out of things to do!There is always time to quilt!